What is DevOps?
- short of Development and Operations.
- set of tools and practices, designed to shorten the software development lifecycle process.
- An agile relationship that bridges the gap between development and IT operations
- Used to automate and integrate the processes between software development and other operations so that the software can be built, tested, and released in a faster and reliable manner.
- Development includes planning, creating, verifying, and packaging.
- Operations include releasing, configuring, and monitoring.
Traditionally, or say 10 years ago, the development team could be roughly divided into developers — people who knew how to write code, and operations. For those who…